- This lightweight but powerfully moisturizing cream is formulated with multi-AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) that occur naturally in sugar cane (citric acid), fruits (glycolic acids), and milk (lactic acid). It helps gently exfoliate, brighten, and improve signs of aging, bringing you a younger and healthy appearance.
- Organic Lemon Peel Extract enhances skin brightening and anti-aging effects
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Noncomedogenic Coconut oil helps moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- AHAs: gently exfoliate, reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines as well as renew a younger skin.
- Organic Lemon Peel Extract
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract
- Coconut oil
Attractive Points from The Formula:
- Natural & Organic ingredients
- Free from Parabens
- Free from Phthalates
- Naturally preserved (no artificial preservatives)
Aqua (Distilled Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Crambe Abyssinica Seed (Abyssinian) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, *Organic Lemon Peel Extract, *Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid (non GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
How to Use
- Apply to your face and neck with the cream every morning and/or night, after you cleanse, tone and use a serum. Spread evenly over face, gently massage with upward motions and allow it to naturally penetrate.
- Good for daily use
- Good for day and night
Not for internal consumption. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Shelf life after opening: 6 months
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.